jokisenja header

jokisenja header


Monday, March 28, 2011



Name:

Amirul Hafiq Azmi
Date of birth:December 8th 1996
Age 14 for the Cup season.
Place of birth:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Now living in:Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
Height:1m 52cm / 5ft
Weight:55kg / 121lb

Motorcycle experience:
20041st in first ever minibike race, Junior category, Polini.
20083rd Malaysian Minibike Championship, Polini.
2009Signed by Aprilia Junior GP Racing Dream Program, Aprilia RS125.
20104 podium finishes at national level in the Malaysian Cubprix Championship as the rookie rider, Yamaha 115cc.
1st in the 150cc MotoGP support race at Sepang, started from pole and set new lap record, Kawasaki 150cc.

Hafiq says that he has only one hero and that is Valentino Rossi. He shares an important trait with the great rider in that he has racing in his blood. “My father was a racer so I started going to races when I was very young, my father never left me at home. I believe I was created to be a champion.” His older brother and his sister have also riden but it is Hafiq who has gone furthest. “I want my country to be proud of me and I want to be the first Malaysian World Champion.
Away from motorcycles he enjoys cycling, drawing and surfing the internet. At school his favourite subjects are science and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment