jokisenja header

jokisenja header


Saturday, January 15, 2011

RIDERS NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS




Anticipation builds up ahead as PETRONAS AAM Malaysian Cub Prix Championship event promoter; Safe Aim Mutual (SAM) announced its 2011 provisional calendar. We take the opportunity to talk to several riders and ask about their resolutions and what they hope to achieve this season.

Norizman Ismail
The CP130 title slipped from my hands 7 points adrift Champion, Hafizh Syahrin Abdullah. Therefore, this year I’m hoping to make up for that loss. I am confident of my chances as this year the team will be reinforced with new Honda models which are sure to give rivals a hard time.

Mohd Zamri Baba
2010 was a good year for me as I was given the very rare opportunity to ride as a wildcard in MotoGP. It was a great experience and it boosts my racing spirits every time I think of it. With that, I hope to return and fight for the CP130 title. It’s the only title I’ve yet to win in the Cub Prix Championship after the Wira and Novice title. What's important is that I continue to develop my riding skills and bag good results consistently in each and every round. That's my aim for 2011.

Mohd Zaqhuan Zaidi
This year I will race in the CP130 full time on a new make and I hope to make a good impression by finishing among top riders. I’m well aware it won’t be easy considering this is my second year in the Cub Prix Championship but I will try my best. Furthermore I got a great team to rely on.

Mohd Adli Salihin
Last year, Motul Yamaha YY Pang displayed a strong team work both in the CP115 category and it allowed me, Mohd Rozaiman Mohd Said and Zaidy Mohd Zaifaizal to be in the top 10 of the overall standings. This year, I hope to work closer with them to formulate stronger race strategies and start getting on the podium immediately. Also, the team will have new mechanics this season so hopefully we can get along well to make sure our Yamaha is on par or more advance than contenders.

Farah Melina Ismadi
I had the opportunity to finish on the podium last season but due to a broken arm and the Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) examinations, I had to let go of my intentions. Indeed, I can’t help but feel disappointed but at the same time I’m optimistic my luck will be better this year. I just have to work hard for it that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment